Friday, May 25, 2007

Massage Therapy School

So, tonight I actually took the plunge and requested information from several different massage therapy schools. I don't really know if this will turn into anything, but I guess it's good to look at least. Also, I don't really know where I'd start when/if I decide I do want to go to MT school. But I guess it's good to get my feet wet and start thinking about it while I still have a little time left in school. I guess it gives me a little lee way to make some mistakes and look into a lot of different careers. It's gonna be interesting!

I like having a friend who always makes you think about life after college. I get wrapped up in the now and forget that there's something after all this. I mean, it is good to be in the now, but I need to think some about the future as well. Massage therapy school is so radically different from my major. It makes it seem like my college career is a complete waste of time...smack me in the face... (just an expression, please don't actually smack me...)

This is just what I was talking to my friend about. She is observing physical therapists at work and she feels like it is a waste of time because she has almost decided she wants to be a nurse. I was telling her (in a roundabout, long winded way) that God can use anything for his glory. I just have to use my time there to glorify God and do my work to the best of my ability. I don't really know where the road leads. I just know that I must trust God and follow him.

1 Comments:

At 12:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh shiny!
That's something that is . . . important. In a world deprived of physical touch.
<3
Prayers for your work ahead.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home