Thursday, November 02, 2006

Life?

Life is so confusing. You never can really figure it out... I wish I had control over my life. But at the same time I know that God has a better plan in store for me that I could ever dream. And, when God's in control, you don't have to worry. That's pretty neat. I mean, we still have to work and strive to follow God's will in our fallen lives.

(Sidenote:You know, people will talk about "the fallen world around us" all the time, but they don't wanna talk about how we are fallen. It makes us sound like we aren't fallen. But we are. We are as dumb as the next sheep. I know that I struggle with pride about non-Christians. God got me to a place where he could show me that at the beginning of this summer. I am proud of myself for figuring out the right way while so many others can't seem to figure it out. Now, I still don't know what I think of predestination, but if there is predestination, then my pride is just foolishness. Perhaps I was predestined to become a Christian. But in any case, I have to deal with my pride.)

But in all of that, we can have the peace of knowing that God loves us and has a great plan in store for us. And now my brain has shut off for the night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home