Thursday, September 06, 2007

Introverted

I am realizing how introverted I am, or maybe it's just the way I've developed... I would be as happy as a lark (yes, I did just use that phrase) to wander about London and the surrounding countryside by myself. I don't really know anyone well in the program, but unless I was with Emily, Heather, or Julie, I believe I'd be happier alone. I went to the fair alone, a couple times now. I like it because I can spend as much time as I want in wherever I want to.

One a completely different note, I realized how little time I have before leaving for London... And it scares me. I don't feel ready for leaving the country and being on my own. I'm really worried about not having enough money. I guess that's something God will be teaching me. A new level of relying on God and trusting in His sovereignty. You would think that it would be easy to trust the God of the universe. But sadly, it is easier to not trust Him and to try and do it on your own. 'Easy' in the sense that it seems to come more naturally, not in the sense that it requires less work. I'm not saying that trust doesn't take work, of course it does. But it's a different kind of work. Now I'm just rambling...I guess that's what happens at 1am... Anyway, I'm nervous about going to London on my own. Probably in the morning I'll be all excited again, but for right now I'm scared.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home