Saturday, September 22, 2007

Drunkenness...

I am getting really tired of all this drunkenness around our flats... It seems like pretty much every night, they get drunk in the boys' room. Now they came in here... I wish there was a space that I could get away... A quiet place... I need to explore Russell Square and see if that is ok. I am just tired of everyone getting drunk... They wake up late and are hung-over all day. I am tired of dealing with drunken people. I had to deal with them all day today with the football match.

I mean, it was a fun match, but I am tired of dealing with drunks and having to treat them like children. I had to deal with children all summer and I shouldn't have to deal with college-aged children. Obviously, it has put me out of humor...

Also, I still haven't found a place and time to have my quiet time. Ergo, I don't have one regularly. Honestly, I've only had a couple quiet times since I've been here. It's really frustrating. I don't know where I can go or when I will have a quiet place to spend my time with God.

I think right now I am tired and frustrated. :-/ I wanted to have a nice quiet evening here, but then my roommate came in here, drunk, with some othe drunk people in our program. :-/ I only have to deal with this for, oh, 3 more months...

I love London, aside from most of the people in our program drinking every night. I am very thankful that I have five or six friends in this program to hang out with that don't drink every night. I am just caught up in being irritated right now... *sigh* I can make it 3 more months. I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home