Friday, September 14, 2007

London

Here's my first post on this blog from London. It's going pretty well. I really love it here. At first I was being really really introverted, but I've kind of come out of my shell. I am working hard to not care what these people think of me. So many of them are in sororities and fraternities and they drink almost every single night. It makes me feel really out of place with them. But there are a couple of people who don't drink. The other night we watched the Count of Monte Cristo. It was a lot of fun. Also, we've gone several places together. There are about 6 or 7 of us who usually go to explore. We've gone to Westminster Abbey and to the London Eye and the British Museum. It's been a lot of fun. I really love my room and our kitchen. I love making my own meals. It's hilarious to me how amazed and impressed people are that I make my meals from scratch. I've just made a couple of simple things so far, but people are impressed. :-) Makes me feel proud that I can cook stuff from scratch even though it's really not that hard... That's about all to tell for now. I am pretty exhausted today after seeing the London Eye and taking a walking tour of Bloomsbury, our town. I usually end every day pretty exhausted from all the walking and stuff. But I still love it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home